Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S.

This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm too tired to keep spelling LIES at this point my fingers are numb from the over 12 hours of calling Altisource- Sucks trying to resolve issues with no response since Our February 18th move in date.Run from this company !

Run fast and far!

They suck, the worst, completely full of it, all contractors sent complained and subsequently fired, leaving blame out of their hands.With 20 + years dealing with reputable contractors Alti-sucks said no to any recommendations

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Altisource Solutions and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Altisource Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Altisource Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Altisource Solutions?

Comments